AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
We believe in excellence and balance, efficiency and respect, systems and accountability, and constant communication. Our team is most important, we work in a stressful industry, but we can work with calm and precision because we are excellent at what we do, and we have systems that allow us to get our work done without overworking. Family first, and get your work done! Treat your clients and referral partners with honor and respect and they will continue to bless us with referrals.
We give back to our community and we have fun too!