American Dream Home Mortgage
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Bi-Lingual Spanish and English preferred, but not required
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About American Dream Home Mortgage
At American Dream Home Mortgage (dba of American Pacific Mortgage) our core mission is to create an awesome home-buying experience while serving the home financing needs of individuals, families, and communities where we live and work. Our core values are Transparency, Respect, and Scrappy (aka Extremely resourceful).