USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.