RWM Home Loans
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
This is an in-office position located in our Riverside branch.
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
$45,000 - $60,000 plus per file bonus
About RWM Home Loans
We are a forward-thinking group of individuals with a common vision to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of homeownership.
Learn more about RWM by pasting this URL into your browser https://vidmails.com/v/RIz6nFKTkw
or visit www.rwmloans.com