American Financial Network
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- 5 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$60,000 + bonus and incentives
About American Financial Network
As one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the United States. We opened our doors in 2001 and have since expanded with many community based branches across the nation. We built our reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm by serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual home buyers throughout the United States. Our success and expansion is built on core values including streamlined and efficient operations that optimize organizational output as well as an approach to customer service founded on exceeding operations.