JM Real Estate Capital
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? Are you not experienced and want learn while you earn? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Be able to calculate income from paystubs, W2s and Personal and or Business Tax Returns
- Live in or around Richmond Hill, NY. You are required to be in the office daily.
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly plus bonus
About JM Real Estate Capital
JM Real Estate Capital helps facilitate loans all over the US.
We pride ourselves on high-quality service.