Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Cardinal Financial
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine, hard-working people who aren’t scared to continuously improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate!