ARAMCO Mortgage Inc.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
About ARAMCO Mortgage Inc.
Founded in 1998 and licensed in CA, AZ, and TX, we're growing and looking for people who are experienced, caring, and looking for their last job in the mortgage industry. We handle residential, commercial, conventional, and government loans, and have a passion for this business.