Trinity Oaks Mortgage
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000
About Trinity Oaks Mortgage
When dealing with your home financing, we are not only working with one of your largest personal financial investments; we also are handling one of your biggest dreams. Since we work with matters so close to the heart, we serve you from ours.
We desire to set ourselves apart as a professional mortgage lender who orchestrates a unique and simple home buying experience for our customers.
From the time you begin the application, our objective is to uncover your financial goals and create a home buying experience that is easy to understand and tailored specifically to your home financing needs. While we have a well-earned reputation in providing support for our customers through all stages of the home buying process, we continually strive to build lifelong relationships that last well beyond the funding of your dream home.
Our motto says it all: We LOVE Being Your Lender!