Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be submitting loans, ordering appraisals, watching for loan approvals to come back quickly, collecting 3rd party conditions, posting client conditions in Floify for the Loan Partner to collect, triggering the closing disclosure, coordinating the final closing with the client/title/ lender, responding to loan officer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a tech-savvy, self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Handle all loan partner communication from the point of contract to closing the loan to be sure docs are coming back in a timely fashion to meet closing dates
- Order appraisal when needed
- Rerun LP/DO/AUS and finalize to lender as needed
- Follow up with setup processor on title, HOI, VOE's, payoffs
- Order and follow-up subordinations
- Keep tracking pipeline up to date in Monday.com (prefabricated template for you)
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Has worked in a broker’s environment and has experience using Calyx Point
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current or previous 2+ years experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter (5+ years experience preferred)
- Experience with Floify and Monday.com is a plus.
About Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc.
Reduced Fee Mortgage, Inc. is a rapidly expanding, highly innovative company that is attracting top producers for a good reason. We aim to take an increasingly larger slice of the lending industry, and we are continually seeking to partner with talented, driven, like-minded people who have the desire and ability to achieve that goal together.
For more information about who we are and what we do, go to www.reducedfeemortgage.com