We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Interconnect Mortgage
Interconnect Mortgage is a Mortgage Broker Business Licensed in Florida.