Colonial Mortgage Advisors
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
About Colonial Mortgage Advisors
We are a small mortgage brokerage in the Philadelphia suburbs. We work hard and understand the importance of our job and everything that goes along with it. We put our clients first by always doing what we say and never miss a closing.
If you want to be a part of our outstanding team with a great reputation and the ability to grow as we do then I strongly advise you to apply.