Palm Beach Mortgage Team
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Experience working in a lenders environment and using loan origination software
- Experience working remotely, including the necessary hardware to accomplish the task (i.e. high-speed internet, computer with video and microphone)
Compensation is negotiable
About Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our employees say "... we work hard, we play hard, and we are treated fairly with the utmost respect." If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, highly efficient mortgage office; and you get pleasure out of being successful in helping dreams come true, then we would be privileged to have you as a part of our team.