Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
COMPENSATION PROVIDES A STRONG BASE SALARY PLUS PER FILE BONUS! ALSO OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members, and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed, and support by being kind, humble, and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.