Caliber Home Loans
The Processor is responsible for assisting the borrower and production sales team in the coordination of all functions related to the processing and closing of loans. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) regarding Caliber's Processing policies, procedures, and technology.
- Manages multi-state loan pipeline; coordinates pipeline management with Loan Consultant.
- Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as needed.
- Communicates to Processing Supervisor if unable to achieve a timeline or to resolve an error.
- Escalates any fraud files to Risk Management Leadership Team.
- Communicates to key stakeholders, including Branch Manager, Loan Consultants, and customers on status.
- Manages key dates, for example, lock expiration, contingency date, contract date, credit doc expiration, ECOA, MDIA and other compliance-related dates.
- Performs data entry to update all internal computer systems and loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in accordance with company requirements.
- Reviews HUD 1 Settlement statement for accuracy and provides to the closing agent.
- Reviews title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents, hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required standard compliance prior to underwriter submission.
- Provides customer and closing agent necessary requirements and coordinates scheduling for completion of loan closing.
- Attends regular pipeline meetings and system training updates.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of processing experience in high volume mortgage setting.
- Experience with DU, DO and LP systems.
- Knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
- Working knowledge of various fraud tools.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and time management.
- Ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
$53,000 - $60,000+ Bonus
About Caliber Home Loans
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing direct mortgage lenders.
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer-paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military-friendly employer and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled