AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Enter all data on new loans as received into the computer system as needed for initial submission through the appropriate LOS
- Print and mail initial application disclosures to customers, as required, for new loans
- Maintain an open line of communication with the borrowers, loan originator, underwriter, realtor, and/or builder throughout the entire process assisting each as needed. Monitor all incoming mail and documents for verification information on data used to obtain any loan approval. Log all incoming data into the LOS for tracking purposes
- Register loans and obtain FHA and VA I.D. numbers, as applicable. Order credit report and private mortgage insurance from Company approved service providers, as required, by the loan approval
- Order, obtain, review, and approve any required appraisal documentation from a Company approved appraiser, as required by Company or investor guidelines for the product under which the loan was originated/approved
- Prepare all loans approved for closing by collecting/obtaining all information/documentation required to clear any underwriting approval conditions. Obtain any clear/satisfactory certifications required by the loan approval, property type, investor/insurer guidelines and/or appraisal. Notify Closing Department of all loans scheduled to close and supply them with the file at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled date. When loans are scheduled for closing, responsible for delivering a completed package to Closing Department to ensure the approved credit package has the appropriate information
- Complete all Company mandatory training within the required timelines
- 2+ years mortgage processing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- This position may work remotely
- If working remotely, a minimum of 20 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload internet bandwidth speeds are required
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.