Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mortgage team has expanded and we’re seeking an experienced loan processors to join our world class team. The ideal candidate will have 3 plus years experience processing mortgage loans, excellent time management, white glove customer service skills, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are looking for a lucrative opportunity with plenty of room for growth, please send us your resume today!
- Source and order third party documentation needed for residential home loans, create and maintain the mortgage loan file, and assist underwriters by clearing conditions as requested
- Verify the accuracy of all obtained loan documentation, such as title insurance, loan applications, appraisals, credit reports, and income and asset declarations and provide them promptly to underwriters for loan approval
- Facilitate a timely loan closing by serving as the main point of contact for title companies, real estate agents, mortgage loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, borrowers, and mortgage underwriters
- Accurately input loan file documentation into necessary software programs
- Ensure that all loan files, credit packages, and disclosure packages comply with company lending policies, as well as state and federal lending guidelines
- Must have an amazing personality with a servant heart
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, time management, and communication skills are needed
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office, Loan Origination Software (LOS), and Automated Underwriting System (AUS) are beneficial
- Several (2-3) years experience of loan processing experience with a mortgage banker or mortgage lending company, bank, or credit union is required
- Commercial loan and Refinance loan knowledge is helpful -- knowledge of various residential mortgage loans such as FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional is essential
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Guaranteed Home Loans NMLS 1982815
Our mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last year donations exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!