Synergy One Lending
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to compliance with current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Synergy One Lending
The Synergy One Lending team is committed to creating the modern mortgage experience for our clients.
Our team strives to provide superior homeownership experiences for everyone from first-time homebuyers to empty nesters.
We are looking for the right person to add to the TEAM