We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$13 - $18 hourly
About Arbor Financial
Rated top mortgage broker and lender in Orange County, CA. Arbor Financial Group takes great pride in providing our customers with the best customer service. As Southern California’s leading direct mortgage lender for over fifteen years, we bring you a wealth of mortgage experience, real estate, and insurance knowledge. We hire only the best and most seasoned mortgage professionals and real estate agents in the industry. Our diverse mortgage products, including first time home buyer programs, conforming fixes, ARM, jumbo mortgage programs, full income documentation and limited income documentation are all tailored to serve your financial needs whether you’re a fully qualified home buyer or not! Arbor’s rapport with over 50 different wholesale lending institutions, as well as our own direct lending division, enables us to offer our clients the lowest mortgage rates available on the market and a wide variety of mortgage home loan solutions.