Bobadilla Finance Team powered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Update loan documentation in our system on a regular basis to ensure we have detailed records of the entire loan process
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
$36,000 - $51,000 yearly
About Bobadilla Finance Team powered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC
The Bobadilla Finance Team is a team of mortgage professionals specializing in Mortgage Home Loans such as First Time Home Buyer’s Loans, Conforming Loans, Refinance Loans, Jumbo Loans, Cash Out Refinance Loans, Home Equity Loans, FHA Home Loans, VA Home Loans, Conventional Home Loans, State and Local Housing Programs, and many other home loan programs.
We provide a “full picture” approach with our clients where we analyze your entire financial situation and set a plan that will allow you to reach your long and short term financial goals. Our ultimate goal is to create long-lasting relationships with each of our clients so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come.