We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.