CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.