Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Experience working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point software
- Exceptional attention to detail, and must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Summit Lending
Summit Lending is presently the #1 ranked lending team in Huntington Beach. We are looking for motivated individuals who wish to be a part of this exciting period of our growth. Long term and stable career guaranteed for the right individual. We are a growing organization and seeking candidates interested in growing with the company.
Please no phone calls. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter.