American Financial Network - Somerset Branch
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
- Minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience, 5+ preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
About American Financial Network - Somerset Branch
We are a young and productive branch, looking to grow in volume. You will be working with very motivated and energetic loan officers that are communicative and fun.