Indigo Mountain Mortgage
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Order the following property and loan documentation as necessary for each file: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to ensure a smooth loan process
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Has worked in a broker’s environment and has experience using Calyx Point
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Working with Indigo Mountain Mortgage means you get the best of both worlds – a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience that is personal, relational, and knows how unique your home financing situation is.