Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Verify that the loans meet all program guidelines and are in compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Review accuracy of all loan documents and are signed, dated, and fully complete.
- Contact borrowers during the process to obtain any missing documents.
- Identify any potential red flags that could be considered mortgage fraud, and notify the manager.
- Provide loan status updates to borrowers, loan officers, and any other necessary internal staff members throughout the process.
- Communicate with third-party vendors throughout the process to ensure that closing dates and times are correct.
- Verify third-party items are ordered in a timely manner.
- Manage pipeline and update the loan system with changes.
- Comply with Victorian Finance, LLC policy, as well as industry regulations.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
Success factors/job competencies:
- Team Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Attentive to Detail
- Customer Orientation
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum one (2) years prior experience in the mortgage lending industry required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Encompass LOS a plus.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Victorian Finance
Victorian Finance will always be an evolving organization with an unwavering goal so that every member of the Victorian Family can be proud.
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer