Main Street Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Main Street Home Loans
Who We Are
Main Street Home Loans was founded on the philosophy that “One size does NOT fit all.” Especially when it comes to your home. We take a very consultative approach with every client to ensure that this new mortgage fits within their short- and long-term financial goals. Each of our Home Loan Consultants understands the importance of this major financial decision and is trained to help our clients navigate through the countless home loan products in order to place them in the home loan that’s right for them. We are honored to be with you on your journey from Main Street to Your Street.