The Manzi Group
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Handle the loan pipeline and ensure an efficient and compliant flow throughout the loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Manzi Group
The Manzi Group is a team whose focus is solely on delivering the best mortgage experience to clients possible. We build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources and other professionals that starts with the service we deliver. We laugh a lot and work with clients who appreciate the value we bring to them. If you think you are ready for a new start in the mortgage business and want to have fun and make great relationships - we may be the fit for you!