United Financial Group LLC
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$50,000 - $70,000
About United Financial Group LLC
United Financial Group, LLC is a Mortgage Lender founded by John Dziedzic in April 2002. John’s vision in 2002 was to offer clients exceptional service through education, communication, and to provide clients with optimal mortgage options. John and team UFG believe that providing clients with the right knowledge eliminates stress at closing time. The team at UFG believes that the buying or refinancing of a home should be both a happy and memorable moment in a client’s life. Team UFG currently offer mortgages in Kentucky and Indiana. We have received an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since opening. Visit our website for more information: www.ufglending.com.