American Nationwide Mortgage Company, inc.
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$50,000 Plus bonus on each file
About American Nationwide Mortgage Company, inc.
American Nationwide Mortgage Company, Inc. was established in 1996. The company's mission is to assist the borrower in obtaining competitive rates while maintaining the highest expectation of service and customer satisfaction. We have distinguished ourselves in the industry by providing high-quality financial services.