We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
Please note, this role requires a minimum of 1 year of processing experience, 3 years preferred.
- Determine the creditworthiness of the applicant and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of least one year of loan processing experience required, 3 years preferred
$50,000 - $60,000
PRMG is a non-depository bank that strictly focuses on Mortgage Loans only. PRMG is one of the biggest privately-owned mortgage companies in the country. Access to all loan programs and very lenient credit standards. We can help more people with their home loans than most other banks