Home Funding Corporation
Attention Loan Processors! Home Funding Corporation is growing!
We are currently looking to add a few experienced Residential Loan Processors to our team. Be a part of a stable Direct Lender that has been in business over 30 years. This is a full-time and permanent position! We are looking for professionals that are looking to grow with the HFC team long-term. This is an onsite role at our headquarters in Rancho Cucamonga. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of experience processing Conventional, FHA, and VA loans
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines
- 1+ years of experience processing loans in Byte loan software
- Must be a quick learner and open to learning new programs, methods, and procedures
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable, punctual and well organized
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Home Funding Corporation
Home Funding Corp is a Direct Lender that has been in business for over 30 years. We offer all loan products – CONV, FHA, VA, USDA, and Reverse Mortgages. We are currently doing business in CA, WA, NV, NM, CO, TX, LA, GA, NJ, and FL. We are servicing our territories with integrity and have plans to continue expanding nationwide. Our current business volume consists of 60% purchase and 40% refinance.