EST Home Mortgage
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must be currently working as Mortgage Loan Processor
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About EST Home Mortgage
EST Home Mortgage is a growing locally owned mortgage company who is determined to serve our clients based on our three founding values of Excellence, Service and Trust everyday.