Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the lender model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Give detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department and obtain approval or denial. When issues arise, communicate with underwriters and borrowers to make sure conditions are satisfied
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
$75,000 - $100,000
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.