Holland Mortgage Advisors
Holland Mortgage Advisors is currently seeking a Loan Processor to help our Loan Officers and Loan Partners with the Loan Process. Candidates with experience working in a broker model are preferred. We are seeking someone who is organized, detail-oriented, a fast learner and good at meeting deadlines.
Candidates must have exceptional computer skills, excellent work ethic, ability to work independently, and also willing to work in a team environment. The ideal candidate must be proactive, willing to learn and seek additional tasks.
This position should also know how to analyze credit reports, income and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan. Having integrity, and a “do the right thing for our clients” mindset is absolutely required. We're looking for someone who is seeking a career with an energetic, innovative, local mortgage team. Must be a people-person, and able to check your ego at the door each day.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain a timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicates with Underwriters to clarify conditions
- Order the following documentation (when necessary): Verification of Employment, Evidence of Insurance, Payoffs, Tax Transcripts, Credit Supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests and Title Work as needed for each file.
- Follow up on documents ordered in a timely manner.
- Maintain loan origination system and database with proper loan information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Handles all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing of the loan.
- Handles all Loan Officer, Loan Partner and Underwriter communication with updates.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA/USDA) loans.
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage processing experience
- Experience with Calyx preferred
- Experience with Pulse preferred
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micromanaged to meet multiple deadlines and a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Great attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
$40,000 - $50,000
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
Referral Based v. Lead Based
Holland Mortgage Advisors is a 100% referral-based company. We depend solely on our reputation for providing professional, quality service and superior product to generate confidence and referrals from other professionals in affiliated industries, such as Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Agents, and Financial Planners, and, more importantly, recommendations from satisfied clients, who refer family, friends, and co-workers. We partner with reputable local and national lending institutions to be able to offer our clients the best services and most competitive rates available.
Our Mission Statement:
The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality, comprehensive service and the most competitive lending rates possible.