Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Verify that the loans meet all program guidelines and are in compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Review accuracy of all loan documents and are signed, dated, and fully complete.
- Contact borrowers during the process to obtain any missing documents.
- Identify any potential red flags that could be considered mortgage fraud, and notify manager.
- Provide loan status updates to borrowers, loan officers, and any other necessary internal staff members throughout the process.
- Communicate with third party vendors throughout the process to ensure that closing dates and times are correct.
- Verify third party items are ordered within a timely manner.
- Manage pipeline and update the loan system with changes.
- Comply with Victorian Finance, LLC policy, as well as industry regulations.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Success factors/job competencies:
- Team Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Attentive to Detail
- Customer Orientation
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum one (2) year prior experience in the mortgage lending industry required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Encompass LOS a plus.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.