Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Epoch Lending
Epoch Lending is a residential mortgage brokerage licensed in 14 states and rapidly growing! Epoch Lending focuses on the latest technologies to improve both the borrower and employee experience.