Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Liaise between the underwriter, loan origination team, borrowers, and parties to the transaction to facilitate loan approval
- Put together loan packages and submit to our in-house underwriting team for underwriting decision
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FNMA, and VA required
$20 - $24 hourly
About Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team was founded with the goal of changing how lending is done. We believe in having a blue-collar work ethic mixed with some new school technology to make the process less stressful and more informative. The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team is a tight-knit group of individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart.
We strive to provide world-class customer service for our clients and referral partners with effective communication early and often and cutting-edge technology to make the loan process smoother.