Trinity Oaks Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
About Trinity Oaks Mortgage
When dealing with your home financing, we are not only working with one of your largest personal financial investments; we also are handling one of your biggest dreams. Since we work with matters so close to the heart, we serve you from ours.
We desire to set ourselves apart as a professional mortgage lender who orchestrates a unique and simple home buying experience for our customers.
From the time you begin the application, our objective is to uncover your financial goals and create a home buying experience that is easy to understand and tailored specifically to your home financing needs. While we have a well-earned reputation in providing support for our customers through all stages of the home buying process, we continually strive to build lifelong relationships that last well beyond the funding of your dream home.
Our motto says it all: We LOVE Being Your Lender!