Seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to review and audit loan files and lock confirmations, review loan documents for funding and regulatory compliance, prepare collateral disclosures for shipment to clients, review funding conditions, initiate funding requests with warehouse banks, and communicate final funding figures to escrow. Remote full-time position can be done from your home. Competitive salary.
- Draw closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination.
- Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc., and maintain compliance with federal, state (wet and dry), and agency guidelines.
- Ensure underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to fund.
- Prepare final loan documents for closing.
- Audit initial application, disclosures, and HMDA information for accuracy and completeness.
- Input funding information into the Encompass loan system.
- Review CD settlement statement.
- Prepare funding packages for warehouse lenders.
- Set up a wire for the closing agent/title with the funding department.
- 3-5 or more years' recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents.
- Experience using Encompass360 or other paperless loan systems to draw docs and funds.
- Knowledge of funding guidelines and procedures for wet and dry states.
- Current FHA, VA, and conventional loan experience, both refinance and purchase.
- Complete understanding of guidelines as it relates to cash-out refinances.
- Excellent computer, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Encompass360 loan system, or other paperless systems.
- Experience with multiple investors and warehouse lines.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet funding deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
$85-$200 per loan signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.