Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$55,000 plus bonus
About LeaderOne Financial
Founded in 1992, LeaderOne Financial Corporation is a 100% employee-owned mortgage banking firm. Our unique ownership culture and customer focus have led to an explosive growth rate of 1882% over the last three years in mortgage markets across the country, creating a stronger base to serve existing and future employees, borrowers, and referral partners.
Our highly qualified staff is currently originating over 2 billion dollars in mortgages annually and servicing over $600 million in conventional and government loans. We pride ourselves on hiring and cultivating the best professionals in the mortgage industry. Our corporate office is located in Overland Park Kansas.
We are hiring for the MN region which will finish around 7500 units and 1.5 billion in 2020. We work in a culture where critical thinking and teamwork are celebrated, with loan officers that are breaking records and where everyone is encouraged to be their best selves.