Secure The Funding
Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model, have a strong sense of urgency to close loans quickly, and a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Communicate with the borrower throughout the loan process
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Experience working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point software
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Highly attentive to detail, and has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
About Secure The Funding
Secure The Funding is a mortgage broker based out of Miami-Dade and the greater South Florida area. We were founded on the basis of helping our buyers achieve homeownership, buy their dream home, or homeowners save the most money on your mortgage.