We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Help further loan approval by serving as a liaison between applicants, real estate agents, loan officers, and mortgage lending underwriters
- Capable of accurately analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and the various ways to assemble a loan
- Prior experience as Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- At least 2 years mortgage processing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products (Conventional, FHA, and NonQM) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, procedures, and processes
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Dynamic Mortgage
Dynamic Mortgage is a boutique mortgage brokerage with a solid focus on providing stellar timely service, open communication and updates, and fostering long-lasting relationships.