Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; send in your resume today!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage
At USA Mortgage, our mission is the relenting pursuit of perfection. We pride ourselves on the lending excellence and the superior level of service that our status as a mortgage bank enables us to provide. Our ongoing success is driven by our strategy to deliver our clients a level of service unrivaled in the mortgage industry. We recognize that people are our competitive advantage. That’s why we put so much emphasis ensuring that USA Mortgage is a great place to work.