Veterans National Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
About Veterans National Mortgage
Veterans National Mortgage is an independent Mortgage Broker specializing in helping Veterans achieve their homeownership goals. We are a growing mortgage company in San Diego and have an outstanding opportunity for growth for the right people. We have all the technology and speed but keep the personal touch of having a friend in the Mortgage business. Great rates, better service.