Seeking someone to manage file flow and act as an advocate for loans from submission to funding as a Mortgage Loan Processor.
Requires 3+ years of experience as a loan processor. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Remote full-time positions can be done from your home. Set your own schedule.
Competitive salary with benefits (per file bonus, PTO, and more).
- Draw closing documents and engage escrow/title for closing coordination
- Review all loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports, escrow instructions, etc., and maintain compliance with all guidelines
- Ensure underwriters have signed off on the file prior to doc and/or prior to fund
- Prepare final loan documents for closing
- Audit initial application, disclosures, and HMDA information for accuracy and completeness
- Input funding information into the Encompass loan system
- Review CD settlement statement
- Mortgage Funder, 3 years (Preferred)
- 3+ years' recent experience funding mortgage loans and drawing loan documents
- Experience using Encompass360 or other paperless loan systems
- Knowledge of funding guidelines and procedures
- Current FHA, VA, and conventional loan experience, both refinance and purchase
- Complete understanding of guidelines as it relates to cash-out refinances
- Excellent computer, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with multiple investors and warehouse lines
- Ability to prioritize work and meet funding deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$85 - $200 per signing appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.