Group One Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Act as a liaison between applicants, loan officers, real estate agents, and underwriters to help further loan approval
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
About Group One Mortgage
Our team here at Group One Mortgage has been growing and providing financing services in the area for the past 30 years. With a great support system from the company our team is excited to keep expanding our reach to help many more families accomplish their home financing goals.