Integrity Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.