McLellan Team at Back Bay Funding
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$50,000 - $80,000
About McLellan Team at Back Bay Funding
Back Bay Funding is an innovative mortgage lending company. We have a strong team of mortgage advisors that specialize in the Southern California region. Our organization provides a variety of loan options including conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, construction or private money loans. The Mclellan Team at Back Bay Funding is experiencing tremendous growth. We are expanding our team and are looking for a Loan Officer. Our sales approach and value proposition are unique which means converting business is much easier than at competitors.