Integrity Mortgage Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.